It’s funny, how when you are in a relationship with someone, your mind absently notices them in everything and everywhere. Their eye color in your morning coffee, a shirt you think they would like, their name on a building, billboard, or a company with their name, when you are somewhere and see their favorite breed of a dog or cat, their favorite color, their birthday, their favorite food, a song they love, someone with their same name, anything. And when you lose this certain person, you finally notice how much they consumed your thoughts, and it haunts you. It haunts you when you first wake up, when you are out somewhere, when you are taking a shower, when you are walking, when you are driving, even in your dreams and nightmares, you still notice this person, and see them in everything and everywhere. It haunts you, it haunts you, it haunts you.
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
If people are really going to assume that guys with long hair are gay and girls with short hair are lesbians then I am going to assume that all bald men are actually eagles.